Hello Bello is launching “Hello Bello Giving,” which will include fun family content that we'll share exclusively on Instagram TV (“IGTV”) to help our community get through this challenging time. We are inviting the community to tune in to fitness classes, art workshops, cooking demos, and more. If you would like to be a part of Camp Hello Bello, please read these program terms and conditions (“CHB Program Terms”):
Participation in Camp Hello Bello is deemed acceptance of the CHB Program Terms and any other notices referenced herein.
In these CHB Program Terms, the term “you” refers to any person who participates, or who wishes to participate, in Camp Hello Bello.
1. Sponsor: The Sponsor of Camp Hello Bello is Unconditional Love Inc. D/B/A Hello Bello, 17383 Sunset Blvd, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272 (“Sponsor”).
2. Who Can Participate: You can apply to participate in Camp Hello Bello if you are a legal resident of the United States and the District of Columbia who is at least 18 years old or older as of the start date of Camp Hello Bello and who otherwise meets the requirements set out in these CHB Program Terms. You can’t apply if you are an employee of Sponsor, its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and/or those living in the same household.
4. Camp Hello Bello Program Period: Camp Hello Bello begins on April 1, 2020 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and will end on April 30, 2020 or whenever Sponsor decides to discontinue Camp Hello Bello programming in its sole discretion (the “Camp Hello Bello Program Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for Camp Hello Bello.
5. How to Participate: You may apply to participate in Camp Hello Bello by submitting a unique IGTV segment idea for a segment that you would like to host and teach to firstname.lastname@example.org and that includes your valid email address and telephone number so that Sponsor has a means to contact you. (“CHB Segment Submission”). Please see the CHB Content Requirements for CHB Segment Submissions in Section 6 for additional details. CHB Segment Submissions that are not complete or do not adhere to the CHB Program Terms, CHB Content Requirements, or specifications may not be considered at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If you use other fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the CHB Program Terms, your CHB Segment Submission may be removed from consideration at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Standard text messaging, data, and/or other rates may apply to participants who enter the Promotion via a wireless mobile device. Please contact your service provider for pricing and service plan information and rates before mobile device participation.
6. Selection Notification: Sponsor will review each CHB Segment Submission and if Sponsor selects your CHB Segment Submission for IGTV, Sponsor will contact you via email within three (3) days following the selection and provide you with direction on how to record a video session about your CHB Segment Submission so that Sponsor has the ability to upload it to the official Hello Bello Instagram account (“CHB Video Session”). Selection of CHB Segment Submissions is in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. If Sponsor has you record a CHB Video Session, Sponsor has no obligation to upload that CHB Video Session and any CHB Video Session that it uploads is in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor shall have no liability for your failure to receive notices due to not checking your email, security settings, or for your provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information or incorrect, inactive, or non-functioning Instagram account. If you cannot be contacted, are deemed ineligible, or fail to respond within three (3) days from the time the selection notification was sent, Sponsor is not obligated to direct you on how to record your CHB Video Session.
CHB Content Requirements: Your CHB Segment Submission and CHB Video Session must not: (a) prominently depict any person other than you and/or your immediate family members; (b) violate any third party rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, or rights of privacy and publicity; (c) depict any risky, obscene, indecent, or criminal behavior; (d) prominently feature any trademarks or logos, other than of any hello bello product(s) included in your segment; (e) have been entered in any other contest, sweepstakes, or promotion, or have been published or distributed in any other media. Sponsor reserves the right to reject your CHB Segment Submission and/or CHB Video Session for any reason. By submitting the CHB Segment Submission and/or CHB Video Session, you represent and warrant that (a) the CHB Segment Submission and/or CHB Video Session is an original work created solely by you; (b) you own all rights to the content in your CHB Segment Submission and/or CHB Video Session; and (c) the CHB Segment Submission and/or CHB Video Session complies with all requirements of these CHB Program Terms. By submitting your CHB Segment Submission and/or CHB Video Session, you hereby agree, represent, and warrant that any immediate family members who appear in your CHB Segment Submission and/or CHB Video Session will agree to and comply with these CHB Program Terms, including Section 7.
7. Compensation and Rights Granted By You: If Sponsor selects your CHB Segment Submission for you to record your CHB Video Session, you may choose to be compensated either by being paid two hundred-fifty dollars ($250) in cash or three hundred dollars ($300) in Hello Bello products. Cash payments will be sent via Venmo within forty-eight (48) hours after Sponsor has received written notification from you as to your payment preference. If you choose to be compensated with the Hello Bello products, you will be provided with a unique code that can be used at the Hello Bello online store.
Sponsor’s Rights to Your CHB Segment Submissions and CHB Video Sessions: By participating in Camp Hello Bello, you (a) understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review, or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your CHB Segment Submission and/or your CHB Video Session, including, without limitation, your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the CHB Segment Submission and/or CHB Video Session, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation; (b) irrevocably grant Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns the unconditional and perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, creative derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your CHB Segment Submission and/or CHB Video Session as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party; (c) forever waive any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude Sponsor’s use of your CHB Segment Submission and/or CHB Video Session, or require any further permission for Sponsor to use the CHB Segment Submission and/or CHB Video Session; and (d) agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Sponsor on the grounds that any use of the photo, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights as creator of the photo, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, and moral rights.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, fairness, or administration of Camp Hello Bello is impaired in any way, including, but not limited to, a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, technical problem, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor disputes or strike, act of God or public enemy, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order or regulation, or order of any court or jurisdiction, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion suspend Camp Hello Bello to address the impairment and then resume Camp Hello Bello in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these CHB Program Terms. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to reject any CHB Segment Submission and/or CHB Video Session from any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of Camp Hello Bello, or violates these CHB Program Terms. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of Camp Hello Bello may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any element of these CHB Program Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. Camp Hello Bello is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.